FREE Online Workshop: How to Get A Job
EVENT DATE & TIME
18 Sep, 2021
EVENT WEBSITELEARN MORE
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
In this ‘How to Get a Job’ workshop, we will share on the discovery journey towards your personal branding and how to build on it.
On top of that, we will share on how to build a winning cover letter and CV. Here, we believe that a good cover letter and CV doesn’t promise you a job, but a BAD one ensures you don’t get a chance for an interview.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Suitable for fresh graduates, early job hunters or anyone that want to learn the skills to improve employability. If you want to make yourself more attractive in hiring market, you should join this too.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Discover your personal branding
- How to build your personal branding
- How to build a winning cover letter and CV
And many more.
How to Enhance Your Employability (60 mins)
1. Understanding employability from job postings, your skill sets & industry trends
2. Personal Branding
- Discovering your personal branding.
- How to build your personal branding towards your advantage
3. Cover Letter Writing
- Why formatting makes a world’s difference & how to leverage on it
- How to write a ‘magnetic’ cover letter without compromising its purpose
4. CV Writing
- How to avoid the pitfalls and highlight your skill sets
- How to sell your experience instead of summarizing it
- Leveraging on the right keywords
Q & A – 15min
WHO WE ARE AND WHY:
We are a group of friends who wish to lend a hand to public in this unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic. It has always been our desire to share what we have, not matter it is donating physical goods or sharing intangible knowledge.
Therefore, we want to go extra miles this time by organising a series of knowledge-sharing events that involve the hot topics arising from the pandemic, e.g. money, job, mental health.
Because we know nothing (definitely not virus >.<) can stop us from sharing love and care to each other. So see you online people!
** Zoom Link will be sent to participants’ email one day before the event. **
WHATSAPP ONLY: +6012-3243498 / +6013-3299939 (9AM to 9PM)
EMAIL: [email protected]
Please visit event organizer website/page or email organizers at [email protected] for registration procedures.