Do Something Good is looking for interns to join our team!
DSG connects NGOs to people and corporate groups to create opportunities for service and social change. We are currently Malaysia’s largest volunteering network. Our vision is to create a society that actively supports and is educated about the social sector.
Interns work closely with the managers to carry out DSG projects. The projects that we are currently working on include a mass digital volunteering campaign, managing our online NGO-volunteer directory, designing corporate social responsibility events, and partnering with universities to develop volunteer opportunities.
Because our team is small, interns assume significant responsibilities and learn a great deal about NGO, non-profit, and social enterprise management in Malaysia.
Below a short description of responsibilities
- Recruit, coordinate, and monitor DSG volunteers
- Conduct site visits to NGOs to inform them of our projects and be updated on their needs
- Organize volunteer meet-up events
- Assist with corporate social responsibility events
- Update DSG social media and blog content
- Currently pursuing or planning to pursue undergraduate degree
- Passionate about social change and community empowerment
- Past experience with volunteering
- Willing to learn, not afraid of taking on challenges, positive energy
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in working with a tight-knit team of inspiring individuals
- Fluent in written and oral English
Start and end dates flexible. We prefer that interns are available full-time but we are open to negotiation.
To apply, please send us your resume at [email protected].
Also indicate if you have a valid driver’s license.