Do Something Good provides a Corporate Volunteering that connects companies with NGOs! Corporate Volunteering is where we organize volunteering projects for your corporate employees to be involved in!
For more information, contact by email at [email protected]
Employee volunteering can help in:
- Employee development
- Encouraging teamwork
- Improved communication
- Building brand awareness
- Improved employee loyalty
We tailor the program based on your interests and capacity to ensure that both your company and the beneficiaries group walk away with a great experience. Areas of interest could include education, environment, senior homes, children communities and more. We can either organise a one-off event or manage a series of events over the course of a year. To ensure the highest quality of service, we ask to be given a minimum of 1 month notice before the requested volunteer day of service.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We own the largest database of grassroots NGOs that we know deserves to be given more exposure
- We can help tailor suitable volunteering opportunities that align with your corporate social mission.
- We provide end to end services that saves your time, money and effort.
- Liaise suitable causes and social organizations with your objectives.
- Site visits to the social organizations and the feasibility of the event.
- Handle logistics management; food, transport, and materials needed.
- Managing volunteers
To start the conversation about getting involved in corporate volunteering, contact us at [email protected].
JOIN THE VOLUNTEERING NETWORK
A passionate individual? An NGO? A corporation? Post up your events and recruit your volunteers here. We make finding opportunities easy!
Work with us to enable your company and employees to participate and make a difference in the life of local communities!
WHO WE ARE
Do Something Good is one of Malaysia’s largest volunteering platform. Do Something Good connects NGOs to people and corporate groups to create opportunities for service and social change.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved. Do Something Good and the Do Something Good logo are trademarks of Conceptrial Sdn. Bhd..